1. Does the image show only part(s) of a sexualized person’s body?BMW
2. Does the image present a sexualized person as a stand-in for an object?
3. Does the image show sexualized persons as interchangeable?
4. Does the image affirm the idea of violating the bodily integrity of a sexualized person who can’t consent?
5. Does the image suggest that sexual availability is the defining characteristic of the person?
6. Does the image show a sexualized person as a commodity that can be bought and sold?
Red Tape Shoes
Not sure if I’ve reblogged this before but it’s worth it if I have because so many people get this wrong.
so grossAn excellent list with examples to better understand sexual objectification.
perfect. Use this the next time you think tom hiddlestone is being objectified.
Lunsford, in case you check my blog again, here is more info for you to read up on.
(Source: , via feisty-feminists)
the banana ones tho
Guy holding Martini while walking his cat.
Me in 10 years
Me in 10 hours
Now that I’ve worn out, I’ve worn out the world
I’m on my knees in fascination
Looking through the night
And the moon’s never seen me before
But I’m reflecting light
God will grant us all our wishes.
Martinis and bikinis for our friends.
kaylizle replied to your post: Just looked and I have three tabs open…
It’ll be okay…Oh wait… I have the same tags open… and Pinterest. I don’t even like Pinterist.
Ha! Thank goodness I’m not alone, I appreciate that :)
Just looked and I have three tabs open:
I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’m becoming a social media addict. This is a nightmare.
I would recommend everybody to read this and to sign it.